- 2121.September.Thursdayhttp://azbusinessforsale.com/event/event-1/LINK Business-Phoenix7502 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Ste B219, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
How much is your business really worth?
All business owners must leave their business at some point…why not plan to do it on your own terms, be it in 3-5 years or 20+ years?
- What are the current trends – hot industries, who are the buyers (and sellers), etc.?
- What are the top 3 reasons businesses fail to sell…and how to eliminate these?
- How are businesses valued?
Is this for You?
Do you currently own a business?
Are you planning to own a business in the near future?
If any answer is YES, we look forward to meeting you
September 21, 2017
7:00-7:30pm Continued Q&A or Networking
*Complimentary Wine/Beer and Light Appetizers*
RSVP or Need More Information: email@example.com or 480-686-8062
Lisa Riley is the Owner and Designated Broker at LINK Business-Phoenix in AZ. Lisa is a Certified Business Intermediary [CBI], a Certified Business Broker [CBB], PhD, Chair of Market Pulse Committee and Board Member of the International Business Brokers Association [IBBA], Vice President of the Arizona Business Brokers Association [AZBBA], as well as a former business owner and university professor. LINK Business-Phoenix provides services for business transitions from valuation throughout the sales and transition process to final sale/exit or acquisition.
- 2929.September.Fridayhttp://azbusinessforsale.com/event/azbba-educational-opportunity/ASU SkySongBuilding 1, Global, Room 201, Skysong 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USAEARN 3 ADRE CONTINUING EDU CREDITS!COURSE #224–THE COMMUNICATION OF PRICING TO SELLHow do you price a business? Does the size of the business influence the price in relationship to DE or sales?Join the Arizona Business Brokers Association and the chair of the board of International Business Brokers Association, Lou Vescio for a can’t miss educational opportunity on September 29, 2017!Course #224—The Communication of Pricing to Sell (4 IBBA credits, 3 ADRE disclosure credits) will provide you with the knowledge to help you price a business properly. Using databases of sold businesses, you will learn the relationships between the size of a business and Multiples of Discretionary Earnings, ROI and how comparable sales data can be used to determine an “opinion of value” for a business. This course willhelp you learn how to avoid overpricing a business, and how financing and deal structure influences buyers decisions.Prerequisites: It is recommended that you have taken IBBA #101Introduction to BusinessBrokerage or IBBA 301 Introduction to M&A; IBBA #210Analyzing and Re-casting Financial Statements; and IBBA #220An Introduction to Pricing Small Businesses.INTERESTED IN ATTENDING?ENROLL BY SENDING THE ENROLLMENT FORM ABOVE TO THE IBBA BY SEPTEMBER 22, 2017!