Lisa Riley is the IBBA Market Pulse Chair.
We are super excited to have been involved in the sale of Gasoline Alley. Article in Shop Owner Magazine - Sep-Oct 2017 Issue - Final Approved Proof
How much is your business really worth?
All business owners must leave their business at some point…why not plan to do it on your own terms, be it in 3-5 years or 20+ years?
- What are the current trends – hot industries, who are the buyers (and sellers), etc.?
- What are the top 3 reasons businesses fail to sell…and how to eliminate these?
- How are businesses valued?
Is this for You?
Do you currently own a business?
Are you planning to own a business in the near future?
If any answer is YES, we look forward to meeting you
September 21, 2017
7:00-7:30pm Continued Q&A or Networking
*Complimentary Wine/Beer and Light Appetizers*
RSVP or Need More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-686-8062
Lisa Riley is the Owner and Designated Broker at LINK Business-Phoenix in AZ. Lisa is a Certified Business Intermediary [CBI], a Certified Business Broker [CBB], PhD, Chair of Market Pulse Committee and Board Member of the International Business Brokers Association [IBBA], Vice President of the Arizona Business Brokers Association [AZBBA], as well as a former business owner and university professor. LINK Business-Phoenix provides services for business transitions from valuation throughout the sales and transition process to final sale/exit or acquisition.
Our success and reputation as a market leader (300+ broker globally) comes from our unique to marketing and selling businesses. We are seeking Business Sales Brokers to join our team!
We offer a focused service, whereby our business brokers may work in specific and specialized areas. We value a high level of integrity. If you are honest, driven and ethical, you will fit right in. We encourage healthy competition and self-achievement.
Link provides everything needed to succeed – no charge/no out-of-pocket:
• NO DESK FEES
• National & International Network
• 6-Point Success Plan: Link On-Line Academy, Weekly Broker’s Meeting, Weekly Broker’s Cohort, Link 101 / Link 201, Step by Step Success Plan, One-on-One Field Training, Experienced Business Broker Mentor-ship
• Competitive Technology
• Link Valuation Tool
• Comps and Lead Generators
• Proprietary IT data based system
• Accommodating office facilities
• Promotional materials – business cards, brochures, newsletters, mail blasts, business broker magazines
• The ideal candidate for the LINK team is someone who takes satisfaction in achieving goals
• Welcomes challenging opportunities
• Compensation is sales based, allowing our brokers greater earning potential
• Applicants need to be able to financially sustain themselves for the first 4-6 month period, while training and working towards opening and closing listings and escrows
• Brokers can rely on the support of LINK’s experience, resources and professional development network, an environment where your career can truly thrive.
Why join us at LINK:
LINK has positioned itself as a world leading brokering group and is highly experienced in the sale of the mid-to-upper end of businesses.
Our brokers are diverse in background, enabling LINK to reach all communities. Earnings are strictly a function of a broker’s work ethic from day one. Typically, the larger the listing the larger the earnings. Top brokers can earn in excess of $200,000 per year.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of the LINK team, Apply Now! Call Kim or Lisa at 480.686.8062 . We hope to hear or see you soon!
LINK is celebrating 21 years as a business franchise allowing brokerage firms to leverage the technology of a much larger firm. LINK Business-Phoenix is proud to be part of the LINK Business family.
About LINK Business from linkedin:
Selling Business, Mid-Market Sales, Acquisitions, and Business Brokerage
What Better Time Than Now…?
INVITES YOU TO
An Informal and Informational Open House/Happy Hour
7502 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Suite B219, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Thursday, May 11th, 4-6 pm
Feel free to stop in for a Few Minutes or an Hour or More
RSVP: 480.686.8062 or email@example.com