|Asking Price: $1,100,000|
Gross Revenue: $1,140,982
|Cash Flow: $125,705|
Real Estate: $1,100,000
FYE PROMOTION PRICE CUT: Close by March 31 -ASKING PRICE $1.1MFYE is March 31 for this business. Price reduced by $99,000; goes back up April 1.
SBA Pre-Approved, RE Appraisal and Phase 1 & 2 completed and CLEAN in 2017 and 2018. Bank has complete file.
Are you looking for an independent tire and full-service center with sales of more than $1,000,000 over the past several years and a 30+ year history? This long-established family business has supported multiple generations and will afford an owner/operator an outstanding salary after debt service. Well established with more than 3 decades of goodwill, excellent reputation for customer service and long-term clientele.
26 Service Bays, 13 Lifts and a Pit Rack. Positive Reviews. Great Reputation!
- Inventory: Included in asking price
- Real Estate: OwnedIncluded in asking price
- Building SF: 18,375
- Employees: 8
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Business occupies 2 lots plus owns a third attached lot (currently under lease) for a total of 35,200 ±
sf(0.8± acre). 18,375± sfof covered space for offices, vehicle maintenance, repair andstorage. It has 26 indoor and outdoor service bays!
- Competition: Other shops in the Phoenix Metro region.
- Growth & Expansion: Significant growth potential exists through additional advertising, marketing and promoting the business to the major employers and fleets in the nearby industrial and commercial areas. The facility could easily support additional techs to handle growth and further service diversity. Service calls, fleet acquisition
andoffering towing service will create significant potential growth.
: withSBA funding Support& Training : Inorder to provide for a smooth transition to a Buyer, the Seller will provide up to 3 weeks of training at 20 hours per week. The Seller will also provide reasonable ongoing telephone consultation for a 3-month period at no charge.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
Contact: Lisa Riley